2. Jason Graduated with his Bachelors in Cyber Crime Investigations in June.
3. I kinda took a break from Facebook and Blogs for a while. It's been wonderful, so I don't know if I will go back to Facebook yet. :)
4. Ryker still won't walk.
5. My children, apparently, love to wear bowls as hats, and getting their hands in the mud.
6. We haven't really taken many pictures recently, sorry. Our camera is still kinda crappy.
7. Anna and Will are still on their missions and doing FANTASTICALLY. I'm so proud.
8. Alby is in Cedar City, working and getting ready to go back to school.
9. I'm hoping life will look up for us. Jason really needs a new job that can better provide for our needs. So I've got my fingers crossed.
10. I hope you all are having a wonderful summer!